Over the summer of 2014 we had an enforced absence from Coastal Walking. Quite what my wife did to her back this time I do not know, but after two months and two weeks we were ready to get going again.
Were we pleased about that? Yes we were!
People were giving us strange looks as we performed for the camera, I noticed, but I simply didn’t care. I was really looking forward to getting back on the trail. And anticipation is everything, as you can see from my face in the next photo!
Points on this part of the walk (copy and paste the co-ordinates into Google Earth):
- Jumping For Joy: N 50° 42.668 W 001° 53.760
Walk #74 Statistics (of which this post forms the first part):
- Date of Walk: 16 August 2014
- Walk #74 total distance covered (excluding ferry): 4.47 miles
- Coast of Britain Walk Total Distance Covered: 630.78 miles
- CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO INTERACTIVE MAP!!!