This morning we parked at West Wittering Beach car park, about a quarter of a mile further on from where we turned inland at the end of our last walk. Being somewhat anal about these things, I dragged my family back east to the point where we left the beach last time, and then turned them around to walk back again. They all seemed to be OK about this, including my aunt, who is shown in this next photograph to be on the prowl for something (we never learnt what).
What beautiful creatures!
In fact the brightest thing around today was us! My wife is never knowingly outdone when it comes to neon. I sometimes tell my wife that for as long as I am with her I will never be lost. She thinks I am being romantic.
Points on this part of the walk (copy and paste the co-ordinates into Google Earth):
- West Wittering Beach: N 50° 46.600 W 000° 54.600
Walk #59 Statistics (of which this post forms the first part):
- Date of Walk: 21 September 2013
- Walk #59 total distance covered: 10.05 miles
- Coast of Britain Walk Total Distance Covered: 491.61 miles
- CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO INTERACTIVE MAP!!!